We are recruiting apprentices now
Bates Weston are looking to recruit a number of apprentices to study for Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) or ICAEW Certificate in Finance, Accounting and Business (ICAEW CFAB) and potentially going on to train for the ICAEW examinations.
An apprenticeship is an alternative route to university, allowing you to start earning while you learn and successful completion of an accounting apprenticeship will give you generous exemptions with the ACCA and ICAEW, fast tracking your chartered accountancy career.
Bates Weston continues to be a leading training practice. Our commitment to exceptional training is ongoing and our latest exam results have been excellent.
We recognise that our staff are central to the success of our business, and we understand that today's trainees are integral to the business. We make every effort to recognise talent and develop strengths and our training programme gives you the opportunity to attain a professional qualification, recognised worldwide, and begin a rewarding career as a successful Chartered Accountant.
We are looking to recruit a number of Apprentice Accountants and the role will involve preparing financial records using Xero accounting system.
If you are looking to start your career in accountancy, with a highly regarded training practice visit, check out the details of the role below and use the application form below to apply on line.
- Bookkeeping experience;
- Excellent IT skills;
- Microsoft Excel and Word;
- Training will be provided for the accounting system, Xero and other packages where required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skils;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Able to manage workload and prioritise tasks in order to meet deadlines;
- Hardworking individual who is able to work on own initiative but also under instruction;
- Have a professional manner and able to work well independently and with others.
- Ideally you will already be studying towards your AAT and have some experience;
- A minimum of 3 A levels (with a minimum grade C at each exam) or equivalent qualification, together with 6 GCSE's at 7 (previously GCSE grade C) or above including English and Maths at grade 8 (previosuly grade B) or above, or equivalent;
If you are interested in this role, please apply, using the online application, and attach your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If you would like to apply for a position with us please fill out the online application form below and then click Submit: