In response to the Charities Protection and Social Investment Act 2016, the Institute of Fundraising (IoF) the professional membership body for UK fundraising, together with the National Council for Voluntary Organisations, Charity Finance Group and Association of Chief Executives of Voluntary Organisations have produced a handbook giving an overview of the key issues associated with findraising for charitiesand the key wquestions that trustees should ask.
The questions include:
Is our charity compliant with the Codes of
- What is our fundraising strategy?
- How can we ensure our fundraising is sustainable?
- Are we making the most of tax-effective giving?
- Is our fundraising legal?
- Is our fundraising ethical?