In a world of ever increasing legislation, where ignorance is no defence and the penalties for non-compliance are severe, it is reassuring to know that our experts are on hand to help you identify and reduce employment related risk.
We can help with the following:
- Reviewing and maintaining your terms and conditions of employment
- Preparing and updating employee handbooks, employment policies and procedures, internal HR training
- Providing accurate and timely advice on:
- Employee rights and entitlements
- Disciplinary and dismissal meetings
- Grievance and employee complaints
- Performance problems
- Ill health, attendance and incapacity matters
- Family friendly provisions, including maternity, paternity, adoptive leave, parental and dependent leave and the right to request flexible working arrangements
- Providing support with responding to tribunal claims
Contact Ursula Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org or your usual Bates Weston contact to find out how we can help you.