Our aim is to deliver a first class, timely, cost effective service, freeing you and your staff from this specialist administrative area, in order to focus on developing your business.
We will ensure compliance with all relevant payroll regulations and legislation, including Real Time Information (RTI) and autoenrolment requirements and have specialists within the business to address any tax, HR, IT or accountancy queries you may have.
The Bates Weston CIPP qualified team, provides an accurate, comprehensive, tailored service that includes:
- Calculation of PAYE and National Insurance liability, net pay figures on a weekly, fortnightly, monthly or adhoc basis.
- Customised security payslips
- Administration of PAYE, National Insurance, Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, tax credits, student loans, and court order deductions
- Completion of statutory forms, including year end returns, to issue to your employees and to the Inland Revenue
- Tailored monthly payroll reports
- Administration of incentive schemes, bonuses, commissions, and ex-gratia and termination payments
- Payments made through BACS if required
- Unlimited telephone support
- Access to specialist advice on HR, IT, tax and accountancy issues
We tailor our service to suit you. Whether you have a handful or hundreds of employees we can save you both time and money.
Call our payroll team 01332 365855 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for your free, no obligation quote, speak with Glyn Evans at email@example.com or your usual Bates Weston contact to see how we can help you.