Who uses a financial planner?
Generally people who need their wealth to be professionally managed by a skilled and experienced firm.
People like you.
You may have a seemingly simple goal in mind like saving for retirement, investing the wealth you have built up or providing security for your family. Our task is to understand your goals and then use our professional knowledge to help you bring them to fruition.
We can help if you are:
- Approaching retirement and want to consider your options such as income drawdown or annuity purchase
- Concerned about your pension and looking for clear and effective pension planning, perhaps with pension consolidation in mind
- A business owner looking to minimise your tax liability with the use of pension contributions
- Planning to invest your pension into commercial property or land
- Considering how Self Invested Pensions (SIPP / SSAS) could help you achieve your goals
- Considering investing your personal wealth, either for income, and/or long term growth
- Looking to protect your family in the event of illness or death
- Looking to protect your wealth from potential Inheritance Tax