Hours: 20 hours per week (working mornings), Monday to Friday inclusive, 0900 hours to 1300 hours each day.
Location: Derby City Centre.
Salary: Competitive salary and excellent benefits.
We are looking to recruit an Office Assistant to work at our Derby based offices.
The job purpose is to provide efficient administration and support to the office team.
The key duties include:
- General office duties
- Support office team
- General housekeeping within the office
- Setting up meeting rooms and preparing refreshments as required
- Maintain data on the in-house IT system
- Deal with requests from all areas of the office, distributing stationery and paper stocks
- Delivery and banking duties
- Various other relevant office duties as required
We are looking for someone who has great attention to detail, is an excellent communicator, possesses good IT skills, with a minimum of 5 GCSE’s or equivalent, including Maths and English at minimum grade C (now grade 4), who also has a clean driving licence and is a confident driver.
This is a great role for someone who likes to be organised, is efficient and enjoys working as a team member in a busy, friendly professional office, to apply please complete the application form below and attach your up to date CV.