We have a vacancy for a PA/Secretary to join our successful and progressive business. We are a leading independent firm of Chartered Accountants in Derby who offer a first-class service to clients.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced PA/Secretary to join our business to assist a Partner and their team, with a wide variety of secretarial and personal administrative duties, including contact with clients.
The role is a permanent, full-time role.
We are looking for a Secretary/PA who can work efficiently, as part of a team, as well as independently.
Our requirements are as follows:
- Strong PA/Secretarial experience within a professional office environment, experience within the accounting profession would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent computer skills and be familiar with outlook, word, excel and have worked with a virtual filing system
- Good verbal and written English skills essential
- Candidates must have a ‘can do’ and positive approach to all work and have a flexible attitude to cope with a variety of duties
- The successful candidate will be an excellent organiser, communicator with outstanding time management and interpersonal skills and able to work to tight deadlines
- Candidates should be proactive in problem solving, be discreet and utterly confidential at all times
A competitive salary package is available to the successful candidate, with an excellent range of benefits, including good holidays, pension, life assurance and flexitime.
If you meet the above criteria, please apply by e mailing an up-to-date CV together with a covering e-mail detailing why you think we should consider you for this role. Please e mail: firstname.lastname@example.org closing date for applications is 27th May 2022.
‘Bates Weston is an equal opportunities employer’