We are looking to add to our bureau payroll team and wish to recruit a trainee Payroll Assistant. Once trained, you will undertake a number of payroll duties, including the processing of client payrolls, dealing with clients payroll queries and undertake various administration in relation to client payrolls.
The entry requirements for this role are as follows:
- Basic education level: 5 GCSE’s at grade 5, previously grade C and above (with a requirement for Maths and English at grade 6, previously grade B) or equivalent
- Be able to work with a variety of computer packages and have excellent computer skills
- Ability to work on own and as part of a team
- Good communication skills and an ability to deal with clients
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail are a pre-requisite of this job, the successful applicant must be able to work well within a team environment and be flexible in their approach to the workload and assist colleagues as and when necessary, as directed by their line supervisor
This role is a full time position (35 hours per week) and a competitive salary will be offered to the successful candidate, with full relevant training.
Interested? Please email me, firstname.lastname@example.org enclosing a covering message detailing your experience and why you think you would be ideal for the role, attaching your full CV by 30 July 2021.