The latest business and financial issues making the headlines.
- Stay of execution for those who missed sign-up deadline.
- 17,000 savers reclaimed tax in Q2 2019.
- New chancellor targets evolution to a ‘wider skills levy’.
- Scheme set to close for new entrants on 30 November 2019.
- Key considerations when it comes to working from home.
- Formal training remains a popular employee benefit.
- Business lobby group warns most sectors are unprepared.
- 234,074 properties bought through the scheme.
- BCC, IoD and FSB call for business-friendly measures.
- Stamp duty discourages downsizing, House of Lords committee says.