The latest business and financial issues making the headlines.
- NICs rates increase by 1.25 percentage points.
- Arbitration available as “last resort” for landlords and tenants.
- The tax group hopes all business sizes will be accounted for
- All VAT-registered businesses will need to file returns online.
- A roundup of changes to take effect next month.
- Measures announced to mitigate cost of living crisis.
- Primary threshold and lower profits limit increasing to £12,570.
- State pension will increase by 7.4%.
- Prices increase by nearly 10% in 12 months
- Fuel duty cut for the next twelve months.