The latest business and financial issues making the headlines.
- New chancellor dismisses buyer to seller speculation.
- Businesses could exceed limit for state aid under rule changes.
- Decrease caused by changes to the state pension age.
- Businesses recommend four main changes to the system.
- 17,000 savers reclaim £46m in overtax on pension withdrawals.
- The rules for construction industry contractors and subcontractors.
- FSB says a “cautious approach” to the national living wage is needed.
- 78,300 individuals claim non-domiciled status.
- Relief for film and high-end television increases 40% in three years.
- CIOT says construction businesses are unprepared.