The latest business and financial issues making the headlines.
- 1 in 4 have debts of more than £30,000.
- The important tax dates and deadlines from 2 November 2018.
- Off-payroll working rules take effect from 2020.
- National insurance increase buried in ‘Budget small print’.
- Rates reduced by a third for two years.
- What the key industry groups have to say on the Chancellor’s Budget speech.
- The key personal announcements revealed in the Budget speech on 29 October 2018.
- The key business announcements revealed in the Budget speech on 29 October 2018.
- Our top three predictions.
- Planned changes for 2019.