The latest business and financial issues making the headlines.
- Most women are on track for retirement.
- Number of new rental properties falls.
- 'Campaign slogans must give way to renewed focus'.
- Fiscal event likely within 100 days of election.
- ‘HMRC is not always right about what you owe’.
- 93% feel it’s important to support local businesses in December.
- Finance provider body urges change.
- Tax group urges HMRC to "do the right thing".
- Owner-managers express main concerns.
- Key tax considerations before heading to the polls on 12 December 2019.