The latest business and financial issues making the headlines.
- Bank of England predicts biggest annual decline on record.
- Small businesses and B2B firms could be ready sooner.
- Income support scheme opens ahead of schedule.
- Scheme plugs gap in government support.
- 25,652 applications were successful up to 28 April.
- Direct debits should be cancelled before 7 May.
- Archaic law presents an exceptional challenge for validating wills.
- Updates to the furlough scheme, loans and more.
- Average homeowner frees up £755 a month.
- Loans of up to £50,000 available from 4 May.