The latest business and financial issues making the headlines.
- High street firms asked to pay what they can.
- Most small firms have seen applications turned down.
- Loans of between £125k and £5m available next month.
- All firms turning over more £45m can apply.
- Job retention scheme will be open until 30 June.
- Treasury can field 450,000 applications an hour.
- Self-isolation puts strain on 183-year-old rule.
- Those on payroll before 19 March are eligible.
- Coronavirus pandemic delays stringent new rules coming in.
- More businesses claiming staff pay through Government scheme.