The latest business and financial issues making the headlines.
- 45% of self-assessment taxpayers yet to file.
- Latest COVID-19 support 'misses the mark'.
- Government-backed loans will also run until March.
- Treasury confirms grants of up to £9,000 per property are available.
- Measures include a one-off grant worth up to £9,000.
- Firms will be able to receive up to £9,000.
- The 2019/20 self-assessment deadline is 31 January 2021.
- The deal was announced on Christmas Eve.
- All non-essential retailers must close under tier 4.
- SDLT holiday set to end on 31 March 2021.