The latest business and financial issues making the headlines.
- Temporary measures set to be announced in early July ‘fiscal event’.
- As HMRC resumes investigations, here’s how businesses can prepare.
- Fraudsters target retail, hospitality and leisure firms.
- Temporary tax cuts may be revealed in July.
- Many workers opted-out during COVID-19 crisis.
- The VAT deferral period ends on 30 June 2020.
- Firms set to have 30 days to confess from July.
- Business group calls for new measures.
- Providers pull 329 products in six months to June.
- Pressure on the Chancellor to follow Germany’s lead.