The latest business and financial issues making the headlines.
- Chancellor admits reforming death duties is on his mind.
- Doctors hit out at ‘absurd’ tapered annual allowance.
- Number of small firms that export ‘could double’ with Government assistance.
- State pension age increases did not constitute discrimination, judges say.
- First year-on-year decline since the recession.
- Inheritance tax is on Sajid Javid’s mind.
- Business groups respond to Javid’s pledge.
- IR35 rules to apply in the private sector from April 2020.
- Thousands of savers rocked by tax charge.
- 95% pleased with bringing in the professionals.