The latest business and financial issues making the headlines.
- Extension to the coronavirus bill could be imminent.
- Other concessions announced for businesses.
- Govt. set to announce wage subsidy package.
- Rollout deferred until 6 April 2021.
- A break for most high earners, but does it go far enough?
- Measures introduced to stem coronavirus impact.
- Chancellor announces reform to controversial relief.
- Paper returns need to be downloaded or requested.
- Treasury expects to net £15.7bn in 2023/24.
- Rules for food and drink ‘overly complex’.