The latest business and financial issues making the headlines.
- The scheme is set to end on 31 October.
- The coronavirus job retention scheme is due to end in October.
- Group calls on the Government to deliver change.
- Larger businesses will receive £1,500 every three weeks.
- Around £1.75 billion and £3.5 billion could have been wrongly paid out.
- Most early cancellation fees are liable for VAT.
- Fewer than a million customers now on a payment deferral.
- In September mortgage deals fell 26.7%.
- Notification period ends on 20 October 2020.
- The latest update on the coronavirus job retention scheme.