The latest business and financial issues making the headlines.
- Change to rules for contractors from April 2020.
- EORI numbers automatically allocated to VAT-registered businesses.
- HMRC waives fines for non-compliance.
- Record yield of £627.9bn tax revenue collected in 2018/19.
- New chancellor dismisses buyer to seller speculation.
- Businesses could exceed limit for state aid under rule changes.
- Decrease caused by changes to the state pension age.
- Businesses recommend four main changes to the system.
- 17,000 savers reclaim £46m in overtax on pension withdrawals.
- The rules for construction industry contractors and subcontractors.