The latest business and financial issues making the headlines.
- MPC votes to keep bank rate at 0.75%.
- Traders told to prepare during the transitional period.
- Businesses report extra costs and obligations.
- Government appoints Philip King on an interim basis.
- 2018/19 tax returns are due by midnight on Friday.
- The CIOT issues capital gains tax warning.
- The EU will, however, remain the key trading bloc.
- Time to level-up pension provision for these workers.
- Millions of tax returns due before midnight on 31 January.
- Sole trader, partnership or limited company – which one suits you?