The latest business and financial issues making the headlines.
- ACCA says public expectations of audit should be addressed.
- Cashless trend hurts SMEs, FSB says.
- Gaps between business rate revaluations is ‘punishing struggling areas’.
- 1 in 4 struggle with the cost of moving.
- How to spot and avert failure in your business.
- How interest rates could affect your mortgage.
- Young adults told to be ‘especially vigilant’.
- Change to HMRC calculations reveals figures were underestimated.
- Regulatory changes add administrative cost to firms.
- Increasing flexible withdrawals ‘could cause inheritance tax problems’.