The latest business and financial issues making the headlines.
- 31% households could have purchased a property they wanted.
- Thinktank says targeted audits would bring in missing revenue.
- BEIS committee says ‘clear timescale’ is needed.
- New advisory fuel rates for usage of company cars are in place.
- Digital payments passed 2bn in 2018.
- Contractors and companies 'need certainty' over tax status.
- 95% businesses expect demand for digital roles to grow.
- Pensions Regulator cracks down after netting record fines.
- Understanding tax rates for buying property around the UK.
- Lack of advice could lead to ‘dangerous decisions’, ABI warns.