The latest business and financial issues making the headlines.
- 4 in 10 businesses faced security threat in the last year.
- Employers ‘should do more’ to support workers over 50.
- Failing to claim child benefit could risk pension entitlement.
- New tax powers take effect in Wales from 6 April.
- Hundreds wrongly sent late-payment fines.
- Poor financial wellbeing costs 4.2m working days a year.
- Changes to make probate “simpler and more convenient”.
- Taxpayers urged to file returns now.
- BCC and IoD among groups responding to the meaningful vote.
- Some taxpayers affected by technical issue on tax returns.