The latest business and financial issues making the headlines.
- Business group calls for new measures.
- Providers pull 329 products in six months to June.
- Pressure on the Chancellor to follow Germany’s lead.
- Unparalleled figures recorded as a result of lockdown.
- “HMRC needs to publicise grants are taxable”.
- Two-week consultation to amend Finance Bill 2019-21 to close tomorrow.
- COVID-19 prompts another delay to change for construction services.
- Job retention scheme costs soar to £19.6bn.
- COVID-19 restrictions trigger a five-month delay.
- Tax group warns employers of cliff-edge.