The latest business and financial issues making the headlines.
- Cutting pensions tax relief seems unlikely.
- No penalties for non-compliance in 2020/21.
- Sunak drops a hint just days before report is due.
- IFS issues warning ahead of Spring Budget 2020.
- Active savers’ rate falls 12% in ten years.
- Advice issued on spotting genuine emails.
- Borrowers may be exposed to changing economic conditions.
- Reforming business rates features prominently.
- Report calls for an end to the “all or nothing” choice.
- Are your employees in line for a pay rise this year?