The latest business and financial issues making the headlines.
- Food prices fell over the same period.
- The move might boost cryptocurrencies' reputation.
- The unemployment rate 'has begun to stabilise'.
- It aims to increase supply of 5% deposit mortgages.
- Businesses can still make arrangements to avoid penalties.
- It aims to help struggling veterans find work.
- The new scheme is open to businesses big and small.
- Trade was driven by non-perishables in February.
- Increased red tape forces UK exporters to consider their trading options.
- GDP remained below February 2020 levels, however.