Our business continues to be here to help yours.
We don’t claim to have all the answers, but we will help you to see your position more clearly and explain the options available to you.
Here’s a recap of our current operating procedures:
- Most staff continue to work from home. Reception is manned to redirect calls & enquiries as necessary. Please note that we are open, but we can’t let you in!
- We are conducting most meetings by telephone or video but can meet you in person if you prefer. Get in touch to tell us what suits you best.
- Need to send us information? Do it digitally. Need help with that? Get in touch.
- Need to physically drop something off? Use the intercom & we will take the items from you, observing the strict 2m of safe social distance
Our business support resource is regularly updated and we have been sending clients email updates too. If you haven’t been receiving them, please check your spam filters or let us know and we will add you to our mailing list.
We continue to be here to help you.
Please do email your usual Bates Weston contact to get in touch, our email addresses are on the website, or you can call us on 01332 365855
Get all the help you and your business needs. Get it in one place, from a team big enough to have the specialists you need but small enough to know you well. You won’t outgrow us and we give joined up advice.
Tell us your plans and the challenges you face. We’ll give you options. Well rounded, integrated solutions that deliver on your plans for you and your business. Services include:
- Tax planning for you and your business
- Pension & investment planning
- Selling or buying a business
- Wills & probate services
Experienced, qualified, certified, regulated and continuously professionally developed, we have the capability and capacity to take care of you and your business. We can tell you all of that, but what matters most is whether our clients would recommend us to you. Here’s what they have to say.
“We have been working with Bates Weston for over ten years. They have provided fantastic support and when necessary acted as a critical friend. Over the past couple of years, during a very challenging time for charities, Bates Weston have been there to provide the…
“Bates Weston are a very good firm to deal with especially Mr Anthony Potter if you can get him to take on your account he will be a massive help. He is everything you need in an accountant. He tells it straight and is always fair on costs.”
“My relationship with Bates Weston goes back 50 years as of March this year. In a world of change they have managed to maintain their personal, direct, competent style where the needs of their clients are their priority. Great on-going service.”
Employee spotlight: What's it like to work at Bates Weston
“It’s great! It’s the people really. It’s a friendly place and I know everyone here. There’s plenty of variety in my work too. Different clients. Different sizes of business. I get to help my clients and build my experience too.”