Pensions & retirement
How do you picture your retirement? Most of us want to be comfortable and secure, maintaining our lifestyle or improving it. Once we are clear about what retirement means for you, we can begin.
Pensions are complex. Most of us want to be comfortable and secure in retirement. To achieve that we need to make the right choices, and to do that, we need expert advice.
There’s a bewildering array of choice. Draw down options, pension consolidation, tax effective pension contributions, investing pension into commercial land or property, or Self Invested Pension Plans (SIPP/SSAS).
Our job is to get a clear understanding of your hopes for retirement, assess the plans you already have in place, consider your options and present you with clear recommendations.
Once we have a plan, we’ll carry it out. We keep you updated, and we keep your plans under review. Because things can and do change.
When they do, we will be here to help you adapt.
Here’s an idea of our approach. We will:
- Look at the amount of income and capital you need to support your retirement lifestyle and research your existing pension arrangements to see if they will achieve it
- Recommend ways to create income from your existing pensions
- Consider whether your savings and investment capital can help you to achieve your retirement objectives
- Develop a viable timeline for your retirement
- Organise your affairs through inheritance tax and estate planning
For business owners, we can:
- Put in place workplace pensions that meet your legal obligations and attract and retain key team members
- Consider the use a self-invested pension fund to buy your business premises
BW Financial Services Ltd (BWFS) is a joint venture between Bates Weston & Boolers. Bates Weston specialises in taking care of business owners and Boolers is one of the UK’s largest leading independent firms of Chartered Financial Planners.
BW Financial Services Ltd, firm number 189042, is an appointed representative of David Booler & Company, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.