The latest business and financial issues making the headlines.
- Five products get the thumbs up, three more in development.
- December CPI rate slumps to lowest since November 2016.
- More than £100,000 needed for a comfortable retirement.
- Government vows to fix the taper issue for doctors.
- Annual year-on-year sales decline by 0.1%.
- Study finds employees lose five days a year commuting.
- Concerns over a lack of time or an independent chair.
- Changes to the family home allowance for 2020.
- Tax cuts could help businesses absorb costs.
- Adult dependency increase payments stop in April.