The latest business and financial issues making the headlines.
- 18 companies suspended from the prompt payment code.
- Businesses say higher contributions will be needed in the future.
- Businesses urged to make contingency plans.
- HMRC urges businesses to sign up before 7 August.
- 37,000 people paid tax at 45% in 2018/19.
- 1 in 10 people have no plans for funding later-life care.
- Move estimated to affect 170,000 individuals from April 2020.
- SMEs could receive statutory sick pay rebate.
- Final period exemption for private residence relief will reduce to nine months.
- Move to affect 170,000 individuals from April 2020.