The latest business and financial issues making the headlines.
- UK forecast to fall into recession this year.
- Cost of living crisis making it harder for SMEs to grow.
- Grants to be split across six separate payments.
- Changes would affect capital gains tax.
- Eligible couples can transfer over £1,000 to their partner.
- Changes came into effect on Monday.
- Government is trying to get subsidies classed as discounts.
- Employers will be able to set up recurring payments as of September.
- Taxpayers may need to disclose working hours and job titles.
- Truss and Sunak clash over tax policy.