The latest business and financial issues making the headlines.
- Most savers question if they’re saving enough.
- Decision expected by mid-November.
- 1 in 4 firms 'plan to revise down business investment'.
- Controversial tax rules could be set for reform, subject to political change.
- Thousands thought to be missing out.
- HMRC announces 12-month delay – weeks before planned implementation.
- The IPPR reveals pre-Budget 2019 wishlist.
- 1 October 2020 implementation planned.
- Government suppliers must pay 95% of invoices in 60 days.
- Business groups call for more support.