The latest business and financial issues making the headlines.
- Tax authority grills buy-to-let tenants.
- Fears buy-to-let sector could be targeted.
- Report claims a third have no retirement savings.
- ONS figures show GDP grew in Q3 2019.
- Redundancies are the driving force behind the shift.
- Changes to mortgage interest relief drive change.
- Little time left to publish report before 31 January deadline.
- 17% of micro-employers aren’t fully aware of what they need to do.
- Trends to reduce your company's tax liability in 2019/20.
- Economic conditions will dictate future rates.