If you are a limited company, let us keep Companies House up to date for you.
Companies House register company information and make it available to the public. Each year, the information held has to be checked, to make sure it is correct. This is your company’s confirmation statement, previously your annual return. It includes details of the company address, Directors, Shareholders and Principal activity of the business and your register of “people with significant control” (PSC).
We can take care of that for you.
If you need to make changes to your details during the year, we will make sure Companies House is kept up to date. Changes could include:
- Appointment or resignation of directors or company secretaries
- Your company name
- Your registered office address
- Accounting reference date
- Your “people with significant control” information
- Share structure
- Details of new or satisfied charges/mortgages