PAYROLL MADE EASY. LEAVE THIS SPECIALIST ADMIN AREA TO US.
Payroll is highly regulated. You need to report and pay tax and National Insurance to HMRC and pay your staff, accurately and on time. And then there’s the workplace pension.
You could take care of your own payroll, or ask a member of staff to do it, but when they’re ill, on holiday or even leave the business, what happens to your payroll?
Our CIPP (Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals) qualified team stay on top of all PAYE tax, National Insurance and autoenrolment pension regulations. We’re used to dealing with HMRC and the Pensions Regulator and we love the admin you loath.
Here’s an idea of some of the services we provide, but we’ll design your service around you. Whether you have a handful of employees or hundreds, talk to us. We can give you a quote, no strings attached. Let us take the strain.
- Calculation of PAYE and National Insurance liability, net pay figures on a weekly, fortnightly, monthly or adhoc basis
- Customised security payslips or e-payslips
- Administration of PAYE, National Insurance, Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, student loans, pension contributions and court order deductions
- Completion of statutory forms, including year end returns, to issue to your employees (P60) and to the Inland Revenue
- Tailored monthly payroll reports
- Administration of autoenrolment pension compliance, monitoring age and earnings, calculating employee and employer contributions, managing requests to leave, join and re-enrolment every three years
- Administration of incentive schemes, bonuses, commissions, and ex-gratia and termination payments
- Payments made through BACS if required
- Unlimited telephone support
- Access to specialist advice on HR, IT, tax and accountancy issues