Could you be the one we're looking for?
A rare opportunity has arisen for an impressive PA/Secretary to a Partner, to join our business, assisting the Partner and team with a wide variety of secretarial and administrative duties, including contact with clients.
We are seeking a PA/Secretary who is able to work efficiently, as part of a team, as well as independently.
We are looking for:
- Strong PA/Secretarial experience within a professional office environment (such as accountancy or legal profession) is essential, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in such a role
- Excellent computer skills and familiarity with Outlook, Word, Excel as well as experience of a paperless/virtual filing system
- Good verbal and written English skills
- Candidates with a ‘can do’, positive approach to all work and a flexible attitude to cope with a variety of duties
- An excellent organiser, communicator with outstanding time management and interpersonal skills and able to work to tight deadlines
- Proactive problem solvers
- Discreet and understand the importance of confidentiality at all times
A competitive salary package is available to the successful candidate, with an excellent range of benefits, including good holidays, pension, life assurance and flexitime.
If you meet the above criteria, please apply by e mailing an up-to-date CV together with a covering e-mail, detailing why you think we should consider you for this role and your current salary to : email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is 18 January 2019.
‘Bates Weston is an equal opportunities employer’