You have finally taken the decision to start up your own business. That is exciting news.
You've got a commercial idea, and investors who believe in you. Now what you need is a business partner who knows the legal, fiscal and financial ropes.
A partner who can help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and H M Revenue and Customs (HMRC)
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
Bates Weston have the skills and experience you need to make a real difference to the development of your business.
Once your business is up and running, we see our role in our partnership as actively:
- Helping you manage and improve the financial health of your business
- Providing services like HR, Payroll and IT, that you will need as you grow
- Facilitating step changes in the structure or ownership of your business
- Planing your personal investments, pension, taxation and trusts