For most of us, retirement is about being financially comfortable and secure and maintaining the lifestyle we have now or aspire to!
The sooner we financially plan for it, the better.
We begin by understanding what retirement means to you. When do you plan to stop working? What lifestyle do you hope for? Once we have a clear picture of the retirement you want to achieve we can:
- Look at the amount of money, both income and capital, you will need to support your retirement lifestyle
- Research your existing pension arrangements to see how much progress you have made towards achieving that lifestyle
- Recommend ways to create income from your existing pensions
- Consider whether your savings and investment capital can help you to achieve your retirement objectives
- Develop a viable timeline for your retirement
- Organise your affairs through inheritance tax and estate planning