The latest business and financial issues making the headlines.
- Date depends on UK agreeing Brexit deal.
- Growth in Q3 better than expected.
- NEST trial aims to boost savings levels.
- New measure set to come in for 2020/21.
- Qualifying conditions for a tax break on staff annual events.
- Chancellor admits reforming death duties is on his mind.
- Doctors hit out at ‘absurd’ tapered annual allowance.
- Number of small firms that export ‘could double’ with Government assistance.
- State pension age increases did not constitute discrimination, judges say.
- First year-on-year decline since the recession.