The latest business and financial issues making the headlines.
- Inheritance tax is on Sajid Javid’s mind.
- Business groups respond to Javid’s pledge.
- IR35 rules to apply in the private sector from April 2020.
- Thousands of savers rocked by tax charge.
- 95% pleased with bringing in the professionals.
- The deadline to register for self-assessment is on 5 October 2019.
- Business leaders and industry groups in united call ahead of Budget 2019.
- Over 80% of VAT-registered firms have signed up.
- ABI calls for age to rise from 55 to 57.
- Self-employed ‘face bleak later years’ due to lack of products.