The latest business and financial issues making the headlines.
- Half of businesses still plan to grow, despite disruption.
- Rises in state pension age cause confusion.
- Popular benefits include pensions, paid leave and training.
- Planned changes would charge £6,000 for some estates.
- Directors call for levy to include other forms of training.
- Things to consider before you invest.
- Claiming tax reliefs for innovative projects.
- Will-writing is “quick and easy”, most respondents say.
- Government plans to implement multiple dashboards.
- Late-paying companies could be excluded from public contracts.