The latest business and financial issues making the headlines.
- Study finds employees lose five days a year commuting.
- Concerns over a lack of time or an independent chair.
- Changes to the family home allowance for 2020.
- Tax cuts could help businesses absorb costs.
- Adult dependency increase payments stop in April.
- Budget to take place 89 days into the new government.
- More than 3,000 returns filed on Christmas Day.
- Low Pay Commission reveals its recommendations.
- New figures reveal slowdown in services and manufacturing
- FOI request shows the extent of 25% government charge.