The latest business and financial issues making the headlines.
- Around 121,000 businesses fell at the first hurdle.
- How tax rules apply if you’re domiciled outside of the UK.
- HMRC struggles to keep up with demand.
- Change to rules for contractors from April 2020.
- EORI numbers automatically allocated to VAT-registered businesses.
- HMRC waives fines for non-compliance.
- Record yield of £627.9bn tax revenue collected in 2018/19.
- New chancellor dismisses buyer to seller speculation.
- Businesses could exceed limit for state aid under rule changes.
- Decrease caused by changes to the state pension age.