The latest business and financial issues making the headlines.
- Job retention scheme costs could soar to £40bn.
- Emergency measures prompt tenants to stop paying.
- Chancellor paves the way for easier access to funds.
- Job retention scheme open to those in contract.
- New rates kicked in from 1 April 2020.
- Details on how to apply for emergency measures.
- What you need to know as the new tax year gets under way on 6 April.
- HMRC defers rollout of more stringent rules until 1 April 2021.
- Tax group raises concerns about those excluded.
- Grants can cover pension and NI contributions.