The latest business and financial issues making the headlines.
- Tax body responds to planned change to final period exemption.
- Poor payment ‘affects 80% of small businesses’.
- Landlords in England are no longer be able to charge letting fees.
- Regulator cracks down on auto-enrolment non-compliance.
- Micro-businesses drive increase in ambition.
- Late-paying companies could lose out on government contracts.
- More than one million families could still be eligible.
- Withdrawals hit record high since April 2015, and show no signs of slowing.
- Claiming a tax refund through PAYE or self-assessment.
- New income tax rates cause confusion over tax codes.