The latest business and financial issues making the headlines.
- Rumours for individuals and businesses.
- Chancellor likely to raise tax in Budget.
- Landlords seek to reduce mortgage finance costs.
- Uncertainty affects investment decisions for 8 in 10 businesses.
- Aviva sees shift to ‘secondary market’ for auto-enrolment.
- Insurers call for continued work on pensions dashboard.
- Pilot scheme now open to companies and sole traders.
- Allowance proposed to incentivise investment in technology.
- Higher earners could lose £4,000 a year, research claims.
- Personal service companies in the firing line.