The latest business and financial issues making the headlines.
- The proportion of borrowing £1,000 or more increased to 45%.
- Taxpayers could face fines totalling to £250 million.
- 50,000 small firms close every year due to late payments.
- Self-assessment taxpayers can spread payments over up to 12 months.
- 23-year-olds to get highest NLW hourly rate for the first time.
- The loans are part of the £280bn support package.
- Around £1.8bn is expected to be paid out in claims.
- Govt. should 'extend relief for the whole of 2021'.
- Over 25,000 taxpayers rush to spread payments.
- Charge cap will remain unchanged at 0.75%.